East Woods School offers a wide range of enrichment programs that provide many opportunities for students to explore and learn in a safe and nurturing environment. We cultivate confidence through our philosophy that making a mistake presents the best opportunity to learn and grow. Our students are taught to be fearless in the face of failure. They are encouraged to raise their hands, to stand tall, and to ask questions.
Students at East Woods are provided with numerous enriching and educational experiences, from their years in the Early Childhood Center to the capstone Eighth Grade year. They are encouraged to participate in the many opportunities East Woods provides to them:
- Performing on stage, or building scenery and sets for our many performances.
- Speaking in front of peers, faculty, and parents on a regular basis.
- Playing an instrument in on of our bands.
- Attending Broadway plays, and touring iconic landmarks in and around New York City.
- Learning to speak a foreign language.
- Traveling to local and distant locations on day and overnight field trips.
- Exploring specialized science and technology projects through our Advanced Learning Program.
- Participating on one of our athletic teams.
- Joining the Student Council.
- Giving back to the local and global community through community outreach programs.
At East Woods, we believe your child's potential is only the beginning.