East Woods is greatly appreciative of the many ways in which parents, grandparents, alums, parents of alums, faculty, staff, friends, corporations, and foundations generously support the school. Once people understand that tuition alone does not support the cost of education they also understand the urgency and necessity of their support. Gifts to the school are critical to the school’s growth and financial stability.
Gifts of time, talents and resources; donations to The Fund for East Woods, planned giving, and endowment giving are all important components of the East Woods’ fundraising effort. We hope that you will take a moment to read about the many ways you can give to East Woods.
Please note that East Woods is a recognized non-profit organization. All charitable gifts to the school are tax deductible.
There are many ways you can support East Woods!
Your gift benefits every child's East Woods experience by:
- supporting our outstanding classroom programs
- retaining and attracting talented, dedicated, and enthusiastic teachers
- developing our state-of-the-art science and technology offerings
- expanding our visual and performing arts programs
- maintaining our beautiful 46-acre campus and historical main building
- 1946 Society: $25,000 and above
- Founders Society: $15,000 to $24,999
- East Woods Circle: $10,000 to $14,999
- Head of School Society: $5,000 to $9,999
- Shield Society: $2,500 to $4,999
- Green & White Team: $1,000 to $2,499
- Spartans Society: $500 to $999
- Century Circle: Up to $499