East Woods School is located in Oyster Bay on Long Island’s north shore, 35 miles east of New York City. Housed in a Georgian brick building, with several additions, East Woods is set on 46-acres of fields and woods.
- Take the Long Island Expressway (I-495) to exit 41N, Routes 106/107.
- Merge onto Routes 106/107 North
- Bear right onto Route 106 N to Oyster Bay when Routes 106/107 split. Continue to follow Route 106 N.
- Turn right onto Route 25A East (N. Hempstead Turnpike / Northern Boulevard).
- Turn left onto Yellow Cote Road.
- Turn left at 31 Yellow Cote Road.