Tuition & Tuition Assistance
1. The Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) must be completed by January 15.
a. Go to sssbynais.org/parents and click on the green “Complete Your PFS” button.
b. East Woods School’s code is 2950.
c. Assistance with the SSS website is available M-F 9:00-8:00 and Saturdays 9:00-4:00 by calling 800-344-8328.
2. Backup documentation and 2020 W2(s) must be submitted by April 15.
a. Required documents: 2020 W2(s); Form 1040 and all schedules; Business or Farm statement(s), if you own your own business.
b. Documents may be uploaded to the SSS website, emailed Laura Kang, or mailed to Laura Kang at school.
3. The Tuition Assistance Committee will inform families about grant decisions at the same time that enrollment contracts are issued in the end of February.
4. Signed enrollment contracts must be returned by the March deadline indicated on the contract.
5. Enrollment contracts and backup documentation must be received before grants will be awarded. If contracts and documentation are not received by the designated due dates, the School reserves the right to allocate the grant funds to another family.
For more information please contact Head of School Laura Kang or 516-922-4400.
1. Tuition assistance is granted on the basis of financial need as demonstrated by the information submitted through SSS and in the backup documentation.
2. Grants will be for tuition only and will not include mandatory fees, after school activities, field trips, textbooks, educational testing (in addition to standardized tests administered as part of the academic program) or support, or other additional fees.
3. Grant amounts are based upon demonstrated financial need within the confines of the School’s budget. While individual amounts vary, average awards range between 40% and 60% of tuition.
4. Grants for new students will be determined after a student has been accepted.
5. Students receiving tuition assistance must be in good academic standing and display good citizenship.
6. All tuition assistance grants are awarded for one academic year. Renewal applications will be accepted if all other financial obligations to the School have been met.
7. All application deadlines must be honored (see above). Any applications received after January 15 will be considered if funds remain available.
8. East Woods School admits students of any race, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
9. Tuition assistance information will be kept in strictest confidence.
|Pre-Nursery (2 days)||$5,900|
|Pre-Nursery (3 days)||$8,900|
|Pre-Nursery (5 days)||$13,800|
|Nursery (3 days)||$10,400|
|Nursery (5 days)||$16,800|
|Second and Third Grade||$28,900|
|Sixth through Eighth Grade||$34,000|