Tuition & Tuition Assistance
1. The Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) must be completed by January 15.
a. Go to sssbynais.org/parents and click on the green “Complete Your PFS” button.
b. East Woods School’s code is 2950.
c. Assistance with the SSS website is available M-F 9:00-8:00 and Saturdays 9:00-4:00 by calling 800-344-8328.
2. Backup documentation and 2020 W2(s) must be submitted by April 15.
a. Required documents: 2020 W2(s); Form 1040 and all schedules; Business or Farm statement(s), if you own your own business.
b. Documents may be uploaded to the SSS website, emailed Laura Kang, or mailed to Laura Kang at school.
3. The Tuition Assistance Committee will inform families about grant decisions at the same time that enrollment contracts are issued in the end of February.
4. Signed enrollment contracts must be returned by the March deadline indicated on the contract.
5. Enrollment contracts and backup documentation must be received before grants will be awarded. If contracts and documentation are not received by the designated due dates, the School reserves the right to allocate the grant funds to another family.
|Pre-Nursery (2 days)||$6,000|
|Pre-Nursery (3 days)||$9,100|
|Pre-Nursery (5 days)||$14,200|
|Nursery (3 days)||$10,700|
|Nursery (5 days)||$17,300|
|Second and Third Grade||$29,700|
|Sixth - Eighth Grade||$35,000|
For more information please contact Head of School Laura Kang or 516-922-4400.