How to Apply
East Woods School seeks to enroll students with an appetite for learning and excellent academic potential who will contribute to the school community.
From your first contact with our Director of Admissions, our attentiveness to both students and parents is evident. Each inquiry is answered by a personal response from Melissa Cedrone, Director of Admissions. We also strongly encourage parents to tour the campus and meet with Head of School, Laura Kang, and the Assistant Head of School, Alex Carter.
To ensure that girls and boys from all socioeconomic backgrounds can benefit from an East Woods education, East Woods maintains a commitment to a strong tuition assistance program for qualified families. Please contact Laura Kang, Head of School, with any tuition assistance questions.
Free busing is provided by local school districts for children five years and older living within a 15-mile radius of the school.
There are six steps to our application process:
- Completion of an East Woods Application form*, including the $40 application fee.
- Completion of our Transcript Release Form.
- Submit request to past/current teacher(s) for student recommendation letters.
- A meeting with the applicant and parents.
- A full-day visit to the school by the prospective student.
- An assessment (usually consisting of reading, writing and mathematics) of the prospective student by a faculty member.
East Woods operates on a rolling admission policy to provide families maximum flexibility and choice.
*To print out a hard copy of our application, please click here.