Saturday, May 20th 11AM-7PM
Sunday, May 21st 11AM-5PM
- Pay One Price Ride bracelets can be purchased.
- This year’s 100% cotton Spring Fair t-shirts are available.
- Student Chance booklets have been sent home!
- Enjoy live music from local bands both days, performances from our own students on Saturday afternoon, and a special DJ dance party for kids on Saturday evening from 5pm-7pm. All entertainment will take place at the bandstand on the main field.
- Dine for lunch or dinner at our EWS Bistro under the big tent, or sample from our food and treat trucks.
- Satisfy your cravings with yummy fresh hand-baked treats lovingly prepared by our Bake Sale committee.
- Check out this year’s deluxe baskets for raffle, as well as our specialty items and class projects for auction. All of these items will be on display in school leading up to the fair weekend, and the under the big tent fair weekend.
- Shop with our jewelry, fashion and houseware Vendors at their display tables under the big tent, or visit the New Gym for our hugely popular Estate Sale offerings. Consider donating to our Estate Sale.
- Gazebo will also be located on the main field. Time your garden planting right so you don’t miss our summer selection. Floral planters, vegetables, herbs and a wide selection of garden flats will be available Spring Fair Weekend.
Student Chances are a fun and easy way for students to get involved in the Spring Fair. Grand prizes listed below will be drawn May 19th. Weekly ‘surprise prizes’ will be drawn at assemblies beginning March 31st.
- Nintendo Switch Console & The Legend of Zelda game
- Family Fun Basket
- $50.00 iTunes Gift Card
- Kindle Fire
- Pizza Party for Class
- Dress Down Day for Class
Raffle tickets can be sold to anyone. With the exception of the pizza party and dress down day, all prizes are available to non-East Woods students. We encourage you to ask family, friends, relatives, teammates, parent co- workers etc. to purchase tickets!
In addition to the grand prizes listed above, students will win the following prizes for their class!
*Student who sells the most wins an ICE CREAM party for their class!
*Grade that sells the most wins a DRESS DOWN day for their class!
*Team that sells the most wins 50 points for GREEN or WHITE team!
New this year, all classes with 100% participation will win a chance for their teacher to enter a drawing for a $50 gift card.
Booklets of 6 tickets are $5 each.
- Return envelopes containing sold booklets and payments weekly to the Spring Fair Mail Box (located on the door of the Business Development office in the front foyer).
- Payment must be submitted with each booklet sold. Cash, check (payable to East Woods School) or signed credit card vouchers will be accepted.
- Last day for submissions *May 18th*
Additional Student Chance Booklets are available for purchase through May 18th. Please enquire at the Development Office in the entry foyer, or contact Meline Purdy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|You can get involved prepping for the fair over the next few weeks, or on May 20th and 21st by helping to run our booths fair weekend. Many hands make light work, and we guarantee a good time. Register to volunteer by signing up here.|
|Under the tent, you’ll find over 80 amazing raffle baskets, as well as specialty items to bid on. These prizes include donations from many local businesses, from our vendors and from EWS families. You can also take home our uniquely designed class projects and teacher experiences!|
Buy sheets of raffle tickets at the fair to enter for a chance to win the baskets. Raffle prizes will be called at the event, no need to be present to win.
If you would like to donate new items, or experiences, to be raffled off under the tent. Click here for a Donation form, with instructions.
Please contact Kate Meier and Angela Khanamirian at email@example.com with any questions.
|Taste the best fair food around. Lunch, dinner, and snacks will be available from our favorite food trucks and at our EWS Bistro, which will feature chicken, burgers and hot dogs. |
Feel like something sweet? We have it covered - our Bake Sale bakers are back and planning treats for everyone.
|Entertainment is booked. Bring your lawn blankets and spread out in front of the East Woods bandstand to enjoy live entertainment. New this year, check out our talented East Woods students as they perform. Plan to stick around for our new DJ Dance Party at 5pm on Saturday night.|
|What would our fair be without rides? Our favorites will be back, as well as some new surprises. Please invite your nieces, nephews, and neighbors to join us. Pay One Price bracelet packages are available.|
|The Kiddie Carnival returns. |
This is a dedicated play space for 2-9 year olds. Young children will enjoy games, prizes, and events. Entry is included with the purchase of full day ride bracelets, or it can be purchased separately at the fair for $10 per child, per day (carnival rides are only included if full day bracelet is purchased).
|Vendors join us under the tent to offer their unique products. Each vendor was carefully chosen. Our space is in demand and limited. Select from a range of hand-crafted jewelry, stationery, boutique clothing, specialty housewares, and beauty products. Based on popularity, the vendors are a mix of both past businesses and new businesses.|
|Gazebo is back! |
Time your garden planting right so you don’t miss our summer selection. Floral planters, vegetables, herbs and a wide selection of garden flats will be available Spring Fair Weekend. You may also Pre-order. Please email your wish-list to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you with details to accommodate your request.
|Estate Sale has long been an EWS tradition, but did you know antique dealers from around the area already have 8AM on Saturday the 20th penned in their calendars? Last year we featured mahogany wooden dining tables, Czech crystal and Hermes scarfs. Visit the New Gym to find your treasure. The committee chairs are asking that you bring in gently used furniture, toys, musical instruments, sports equipment and housewares. See the link here for more details. |
Please remind your in-laws and neighbors who are downsizing that EWS makes the perfect write-off for their cast-offs! Items can be dropped off Friday mornings from now through May 12th, from 8am-10am, in the lower circle. Donation receipts will be provided.
Please email email@example.com attention Heidi Palmieri, Jen Ben-Shetrit and Lovelee Vetri, with any questions.