Ovations Performing Arts Studio at EWS
|We are thrilled to announce the official opening of the Ovations Performing Arts Studio at EWS. More than just a dance studio, we are offering performing and musical theater classes as well. Led by Orlando Pena, a theater-vet with years of dance, stage and choreography experience, and taught by experienced and talented dance and theater professionals, there is truly something for everyone. Classes offered include ballet, tap, jazz, ballroom dancing, acting and musical theater classes. Class schedule, tuition and registration information is available in our front office or by contacting Ronnie at Ovations at 631.218.0315.|
Check back in a few months for our adult classes at the Ovations Performing Arts Studio at EWS. Please contact Orlando Pena with any questions.
Performing Arts Classes Offered
|We are looking forward to an exciting year of dance and theater at East Woods!|
1:00-1:55 Tiny Tots (Lunch Bunch) Nursery & Pre-K, $ 554/year
2:00-2:55 Tumble Buddies (Lunch Bunch) Nursery & Pre-K, $ 554/year
3:00-3:55 Combo Ballet/Tap Grades K & 1, $ 685
4:00-4:55 Combo Hip Hop Combo Ballet/Tap prerequisite, $ 685
5:00-5:55 Hip Hop Open Level Class, $ 685
3:00 - 3:55 Acting Ages 5 -6 years, $ 685
4:00-4:55 Acting Ages 7-9 years, $ 685
5:00-5:55 Acting Ages 10+ years, $ 685
3:00-3:55 Shooting Stars (Glee Style ) Ages 5-8 years, $ 685
4:00-4:55 Rising Stars (Glee Style) Ages 9+ years, $ 685
Theatre program is separate from regular class pricing
12:30-2:00 Musical Theatre Performing Class Grades K & 1, $ 1,450
12:30-3:00 Musical Theatre Performing Class Grades 2 - 8, $ 1,650
• There is a $50 registration fee due per student, once per year. This fee includes the Ovations leotard and is non-refundable.
• The Year End Showcase will feature all classes (except Musical Theater). The Class Tuition (excluding Musical Theater )
includes the cost of the costume for the Year End Showcase on Friday, June 13th at 6:30pm.
• No refunds will be issued after December 1, 2013.
• Musical Theater has two sessions; for those students only participating in one session the cost is $725 for Grades K-1 and
$825 for Grades 2-8.
• Musical Theater productions will be Annie Jr. (January 24th, 6pm & January 25th, 11am) and Disney’s The Jungle Book Jr
(May 9th, 6pm & May 10th, 11am). Last day of Musical Theater class will be Friday, June 13th.
• Musical Theater classes will begin Friday, September 6th. Auditions for parts will be held that day in class.
• All other Ovations Dance classes will begin the week of September 9th.