|East Woods School seeks to enroll students with an appetite for learning and excellent academic potential who will contribute to the school community.|
From your first contact with our Director of Admissions, our attentiveness to both students and parents is evident. Each inquiry is answered by a personal response from Alexandra Whelehan, Director of Admissions. We also strongly encourage parents to tour the campus and meet with Head of School, Mr. Matthew Bradley, and the Assistant Head of School, Mr. Alex Carter.
There are six steps to our application process:
East Woods operates on a rolling admission policy to provide families maximum flexibility and choice.
- Completion of an East Woods Application form, including the $40 application fee.
- Completion of our Transcript Release Form.
- Submit request to past/current teacher(s) for student recommendation letters.
- A meeting with the applicant and parents.
- A full-day visit to the school by the prospective student.
- An assessment (usually consisting of reading, writing and mathematics) of the prospective student by a faculty member.
To ensure that girls and boys from all socioeconomic backgrounds can benefit from an East Woods education, East Woods maintains a commitment to a strong tuition assistance program for qualified families. Please contact Matt Bradley at email@example.com, Head of School, with any tuition assistance questions.
Free busing is provided by local school districts for children five years and older living within a 15-mile radius of the school.
Please call or email Alexandra Whelehan directly with any admissions inquiries:
Phone: 516.922.4400, ext. 114
We thank you for your interest in East Woods School, and look forward to hearing from you!
|If you are interested in receiving more information about East Woods School, please complete our inquiry form by clicking here. |
If you are interested in applying to East Woods School, please complete our application form by clicking here.
To print out a hard copy of our application, please click here.